Welcome!

There is a bevy of fashionistas out there, each making the world a posher place one shoe at a time. Here at Shoes Bags & Blogs, we hope to make our mark in the land of "Vogue" and bring fashion rookies, seasoned clotheshorses and dedicated followers of haute couture just a few more stylish suggestions, fashion news, tips and tidbits. Stay tuned...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nicole Richie's House of Handbags

It was only a matter of time! One of our favorite fashionistas Nicole Richie has expanded her House of Harlow 1960 empire with a line of handbags.

The collection will include a mix of casual and luxe clutches, hobos and cross-body bags, ranging in price from $150 - $162.

“Handbags have always been a part of the equation since we first launched the House of Harlow 1960 brand,” Richie tells Women's Wear Daily. “We just needed to make sure all of the components were aligned before setting foot into that category. The collection is quite small in terms of the styles we are launching with. I wanted to make sure that each piece is special and then be able to grow it slowly and organically season after season.”

“When I design, I always try to design pieces that are universal, meaning anyone can wear and carry it," the designer continues. "At this stage of my design process, I really try to gather direct feedback from my customers, whether through in-store personal appearances, my website, Twitter or Facebook. It really helps me when they provide me with their desires, feedback and comments on what they are looking for, so I can try my best to cater to their needs, yet stay true to the brand’s identity."

The line is coming to Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Shopbop.com in mid-July. Yay!

Take a sneak peek at a few of the designs below and tell us what you think!


1 comment:

  1. That is too classy,are you also using Cloe's bags?

    Thanks,
    Mich from http://anuschkahandbags.org/anuschka-shoes

    ReplyDelete