Welcome!

There is a bevy of fashionistas out there, each making the world a posher place one shoe at a time. Here at Shoes Bags & Blogs, we hope to make our mark in the land of "Vogue" and bring fashion rookies, seasoned clotheshorses and dedicated followers of haute couture just a few more stylish suggestions, fashion news, tips and tidbits. Stay tuned...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An Over-Exposed Lady Gaga Receives Fashion Icon Award at the CFDAs

Tata...tatarazzi! Lady Gaga was on hand to receive the Council of Fashion Designers of America's prestigious Fashion Icon award but not without a little nip slip!

The gala was held last night (June 6) at New York City's Lincoln Center and while the superstar hit the red carpet, she suffered a slight wardrobe malfunction, exposing her nipple unknowingly to reporters and onlookers. 

During her speech, a teal-haired Lady G, who wore sky-high platforms and a silver-spiked black corset dress designed by Thierry Mugler, said: "I can't believe I'm allowed in here ... I used to save up my money to buy Mugler vintage archive. I used to save up all my money. I had to have it. That's really what fashion is all about for me.

I already felt like I had made it before I had made it. All of you made me feel like a star before I was. Thank you for believing in me."

The singer went from bare to barer when changing for the after-party, sporting a hardly-there bodysuit, with pasties and a thong. At least she's ready for summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment