Welcome!

There is a bevy of fashionistas out there, each making the world a posher place one shoe at a time. Here at Shoes Bags & Blogs, we hope to make our mark in the land of "Vogue" and bring fashion rookies, seasoned clotheshorses and dedicated followers of haute couture just a few more stylish suggestions, fashion news, tips and tidbits. Stay tuned...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Nicole Richie's Great Shoe Aspirations

We love stylish star Nicole Richie and her designer collections, House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate, so we couldn't wait when her new shoe collection debuted at Nordstrom's this week!

The designer, who was at Fashion Island in Newport Beach yesterday (May 19) promoting the collection, tells People.com she wanted the shoes to be "comfortable as well as stylish."

"My main goal for this particular collection - and for all the footwear that I design - is I want the shoes to look great but be comfortable at the same time," says Nicole.

"I'm a girl and I love shoes. Who doesn't want to make exactly what you want?"

The former reality star also plans to create a line of handbags.

"It's important for me to give each one its own identity and really focus on what I want the specific collection to mean."

No comments:

Post a Comment